Updated Center Console This is my center console. I added a port for the AllSpark, a cup holder, and changed the color to satin nickel. I used Rustoleum Universal spray paint. Seems to have worked pretty well, only time will tell.
Updated Center Console Passenger side of the center console. The arm rest still needs to be recovered but it is coming along nicely.
Updated Center Console Looking down from behind the center console. The floor shifter bezel was cleaned repaired and detailed. The yellow beading was mostly worn off silver. I detailed it with yellow to match the paint scheme.
Updated Center Console Driver's side view of the center console.
Updated Center Console From the top: added a lighted dual cup holder (from a Saturn), a usb port for the AllSpark, detailed the shifter bezel with yellow beading, and cleaned the power window switchs.
Updated Center Console AllSpark (rev-1) plugged into the AllSpark port. Also note the floor shifter bezel had 3 screw holes that had pulled thru. I repaired the 3 damaged holes with epoxy that you kneed like play dough. When it was cured I drilled and recessed the holes. Now it works perfectly now.
Updated Center Console Side view of AllSpark (rev-1) plugged into the AllSpark port.
Updated Center Console AllSpark (rev-2) plugged into the AllSpark port.
Updated Center Console Side view of AllSpark (rev-2) plugged into the AllSpark port.
Updated Center Console From the top: arm rest (needs to be recovered), power window switch, detailed shifter bezel, AllSpark port, and dual cup holder.